How many of us did this.......

Did you do it?

• Total voters
L

locoWelder

Remember back in the days when we smaller,I wont say kids cause some of us haven't grown up yet, remember putting playing cards in the spokes of our bikes to make that cool sound

G

gone_fishin

if you didn't, you prolly aren't here anyway :p

i was thinking about doing it last week when i had to pedal everywhere :LOL:

ps-you get a better turnout if you give people who don't vote in polls an option :LOL: :LOL:

L

locoWelder

Thank Dogg, I'm tring to get the hang of things around here its already 100+ here so my shop time is more like 3 am to 7am so the rest of the time I'm online , do they have internetaholics yet?

O

OldPete

The young'ens are a little too kewl for that today. Looking back, it was kinda hokey..but fun. :D

In the early '60s Mattel made a plastic engine that hung from the top tube and made battery operated sounds.. Hahaha!

G

gone_fishin

V-RROOM!
41_Vrroom_1.jpg

srdavo

I always had a big enough mouth to make my own engine sounds. :LOL:
Besides, my folks woulda skinned me for breaking up a deck of cards.

G

gone_fishin

my parents ran with the gin & squirt/pinochle crowd...they were pretty picky about the cards, so the whole neighborhood had plenty of cast-offs...i'd love to be able to post some pics of this flashback, we'd plaster them along the whole stay...wutta ruckus 5 or 6 of us would make on a summer's day :D

O

OldPete

OT in OT :D

Goldwing riders have been known to use casset tapes with a Harley sound track. Hahaha!
Best Harley anti-theft dee-vice? A Honda Goldwing motorcycle cover. :cool:

YEP, that's the one augi.

Time for breakfast, then clean the garage/bench for the arrival of parts.