How many of us....

G

....have wives/signifigant others like this?

MY wife keeps telling me I need to take a long bike trip. She's talking about the big bike, not the small motoredbike, which I ride two of daily as part of my mental health regimine.

She says "Honey, you don't want to be sitting here in our golden years saying 'I wished I'd have taken that ride', do you?" and "We've been through enough crap and you really need to do this, I'm going to MAKE you go."

I know she doesn't have an alterior motive, trust me, and the money is not a problem, she is just one of those rare individuals that wants to see me happy as a lemon. She says that she, the girls (whom are adults) and the dogs will be O.K. if I take off for a month to see the U.S. of A.

So why do I not feel right when I think about this trip? Do I have some kind of complex like a zoo animal set free in the wild, or is it I have so many options, it makes my head hurt just thinking about it (like which bike/scooter and where to go).

azbill

sounds like you got a winner better half :D
my ex would've shot me for askin something like that :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

L

lotsa_mpg

Great lady you have there, Joe. If my wife had been anything like her, I might still be married. Take some time off, get her and yourself on that bike....and go for it.

iRide Customs

Sounds like my wife. Go for it! She's right about the golden years...

Live life like you want, don't finish life having wanted.

I've had a near death experience on my bike but I never let it slow me down. I just wouldn't be happy if I were to stop riding or doing what I wanted.

G

Well.....she won't be going with me, she has no gypsy blood and isn't a traveller such as myself. Too bad, I wish she would go. I haven't gone on a trip like this before because of that reason and she says GO.

I too had a near death experience thanks to one drunken biotch named Norma Sweet who caused this-

So the last ten years have been a bonus.

bamabikeguy

Well......

Ohio is next to Indiana, and both are flattish.....you oughta think about the National meet on July 11 in Portland Indiana.

http://www.motoredbikes.com/viewtopic.php?t=422

I'm 74-78% confirmed, and it would take me 4 days of medium to heavy travel to arrive. Uncle Punk (Rif) is already on the road I'm thinking.

Anyway, that would be my choice if I was that close to the hoosier cornfields.

bamabikeguy

BTW: I was on the board when your Posting Odometer flipped from 999 to 1000.

Congrats. :D

We should have some kinda trophy like that one Azkronic lugs around with him.

azbill

bamabikeguy said:
We should have some kinda trophy like that one Azkronic lugs around with him.
haha :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I was gonna stop posting it after vinnie won, but I am proud of winning !!!
if it gets to be too much...just tell me and I will try not to ignore you :p :p :p

G

gone_fishin

:LOL: guys...we know what happens when we give credence to post-count... :D

joe...does your wife have a sister? ;) :LOL: