How many old farts here still ride a motorized bike!?

I remember the first time we received a senior discount without asking, it was at captain D's. We stopped after work and the teenage girl took our order, we sat down waiting on our number to be called, my wife was looking at the reciept and all of the sudden she looked alarmed. I asked her what was wrong, she said she was going back and ask that little girl who did she think was a senior, the girl only gave us one senior discount, I quickly defused the situation by saying she probably gave it to me! And don't complain about getting a meal at a discount.

giphy.gif

I'm in my early 50s still ride I'm a 80s kid what a great time to be a kid great bands like iron maiden and Metallica so am I the only one? Ps right now I'm watching a rebroadcast of the us music festival.so much good energy . We was just rocking we didn't cause trouble
80's kid? I'm a 60's kid 66.5 years young. My first concert was 1972 Thanksgiving weekend, Gatlin Creek 3 day music festival near Dripping Springs, Tx. Yes we had 3 days counter culture nirvana. The ticket cost 15.00. Freddy King took the stage at midnight and played til 4am. Foghat was a headliner Texas bands out of Austin. No police were allowed inside the gates. I'm pretty sure that was last in Texas or anywhere. Yes I saw the first Texas Jam, Alice Cooper's Madhouse Rock Tour, 3 Frank Zappa tours, the Stones twice Sell in 3 times. We didn't make trouble either, just wanted to rock and hope I didn't go to Vietnam. I redgistered then the Draft ended. My generation had a part in ending U.S. involvement. The 60's and early 70's were violent and turbulent times. Assainations of our leaders, civil rights race riots. But we are still sending our troops overseas to die so capitalists can keep selling tanks planes and ships to our government.

I wouldn't say better, but it does happen more often. For me the problem isn't physical its logistics if single where do you find ladies my age who want to date? The senior activity center?
Some wild n crazy ladies at the local church. They have the same needs and wants we do. Believe me if given the chance celibacy isn't their 1st choice. As far as a good dump goes, I consider it a miracle when I fill the bowl up and feel 5 years/lbs lighter. Plumbing just isn't new like it used to be.

Back