How many old farts here still ride a motorized bike!?

It's weird thinking about it. Once you hit 60 what's left? 10/15/20 years? Looking back that's not long to go. My plan is once we move I have 1 more m/c in me then hopefully a scooter type ride. Get out there folks time is short. I'm keeping the MAB till it's time I can't ride no more at all.

I figure I got a few more miles left in me, so I got me a 2022 Heritage Classic 114 ci 1868cc

DSCF8905.JPG

DSCF9161.JPG
DSCF9164.JPG

I miss motorcycles but I started hateing them due to my first one was so farked up . Trully al my friends and was in shock I was able to ride it lol. But soon as I got a real bike I was in love . In 2019 I ride every single day had a Honda rebel 300 I loved it such a simple engine

I miss motorcycles but I started hateing them due to my first one was so farked up . Trully al my friends and was in shock I was able to ride it lol. But soon as I got a real bike I was in love . In 2019 I ride every single day had a Honda rebel 300 I loved it such a simple engine
Yeah, that's a fun bike. (y)
I had a Yamaha Virago 250cc once upon a time

100_3074.JPG

My last bike before the Harley was a Yamaha Classic Star Cruiser 1100cc
100_7857.JPG

Seeing the pics, reading others bike stories, and now riding my motorized bicycle is inching me closer and closer to getting another motorcycle. I have owned and many different motorcycles years ago. Multiple lower back surgeries took me out of many activities and off of 2 wheels 25+ years ago. It's finally just about time to be able to get back at it.
At 64, it seems the race against the clock has started.
What I'd like to get on is a 2023 Honda CRF450X but I know that is an unrealistic expectation. I'll have to settle for a 200c-300cc street bike and be happy about it. Off road riding will never be in the cards again but at least getting back on 2 wheels again is good enough.
I can't complain about missing anything...at least I had many years where I did ride. Some never get the opportunity for physical activities because they're dealt a $hi**y hand at birth or very young age.
Street Ryderz couldn't have put it better the other day in a thread about riding in cold and snow.... always enjoying the ride it frees the soul!

Back