How many old farts here still ride a motorized bike!?

I raise my hand. I'm a 52 year old fart and I ride everyday. It's my main transport and it gets me there...all year long. I wish I would have had one of these when I was a kid, but I'm enjoying it more now than I would have then..vive la two stroke!

As far as being an old fart as the title of this thread points out, it reminds me of what my parents always told me when I was growing up, "always respect your elders"...lol...I realise that I have gotten so old that now I don't have to respect anyone anymore...lol...lol.

I love motorcycles of all flavors.
I have a thing for Honda's and custom painting them metallic oranges though
bikes.jpg
What bike is the black one with Hawk printed on the seat?

Always liked the V twin virago 250cc. Smallest V twin and they look cool. Most others are parallel or thumpers. Foward foot controls is a no deal for me.

I like simple simple stuff if the stuff hits the fan I want it to be easy to repair my Honda rebel 300 was one cylinder but it has plenty of power could go way faster then speed limet .one of my first bikes was a cb750 that thing was so hard to work on it was a 4 banger and had 4carbs lol.but it was fas5ttttttttt

What bike is the black one with Hawk printed on the seat?
It is a RPS Hawk 250. A cheap dual sport made in China. I am one of the early modders of this bike and did a lot of work into upgrades with this bike. Not super powerful with a 229cc ohv engine based on the cg125, but it's fairly solid and reliable once you weed out the cheap stuff and loctite all the hardware lol.

These are.the most up to date pictures of it. Fast Ace rear shock with a Brozz swing arm lowered the back 2 inches. Front has yss fork valves. Mild cam, ported head, advance key on the flywheel, an adjustable cdi, lots of wiring and lighting upgrades. Been a great commuter bike.

1a.jpg

1b.jpg

Back