How many Whizzer people?

Skeezer

Local time
7:55 PM
I read recently that there are only 5-6 Whizzer people who follow this page. I have 2 repop Whizzers that I am having a great deal of fun with. Who is currently active on this site?

Skeezer

(y) Over 38,000 miles of fun with my 2005 NE-5.

Attachments

• DSCF8376.JPG
    DSCF8376.JPG
    283.8 KB · Views: 174
  • DSCF8377.JPG
    DSCF8377.JPG
    261.3 KB · Views: 167
  • DSCF8378.JPG
    DSCF8378.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 165
  • DSCF9343 - Copy.JPG
    DSCF9343 - Copy.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 171
I read recently that there are only 5-6 Whizzer people who follow this page. I have 2 repop Whizzers that I am having a great deal of fun with. Who is currently active on this site?

Skeezer
I just logged back in for the first time in a long.
I have a ‘49 Whizzer pacemaker loopframe that im upgrading the headlight and tail light to led.

I have some knowledge of the older original Whizzer but nothing like the old timers.

I just logged back in for the first time in a long.
I have a ‘49 Whizzer pacemaker loopframe that im upgrading the headlight and tail light to led.

I have some knowledge of the older original Whizzer but nothing like the old timers.
Welcome back, we need pictures.

I went from a China Girl newbee to a Whizzer collector in a matter of a few months! Got the 2004 NE5 f(red) for riding and the 1948 J engine bike for restoration and show. It has been a fun couple of weeks as I finish my beach cruiser 2 cycle build to allow me to focus on the 3 horse stable going forward. Plan on selling the beach cruiser build as it was a "future" project before I fell into the two whizzers. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_2320.JPG
    IMG_2320.JPG
    240.1 KB · Views: 100
I went from a China Girl newbee to a Whizzer collector in a matter of a few months! Got the 2004 NE5 f(red) for riding and the 1948 J engine bike for restoration and show. It has been a fun couple of weeks as I finish my beach cruiser 2 cycle build to allow me to focus on the 3 horse stable going forward. Plan on selling the beach cruiser build as it was a "future" project before I fell into the two whizzers. ;)
Should do well selling the 2t with the regi and all.

Risk man, It would help me out if you could send me pictures of that whizzer saddle bag. Inside and out and hinges and snaps. I can’t find an original looking set so im gonna have to DIY. May be with a yard stick fir measurements.

If i get good at making them i might sell some.

Back