How much 2 cycle oil ratio to gas to fill a 5 gallon gas can?(saves trips to gas pump)

Oldschool1980sDavid

Local time
4:43 AM
How much 2 cycle oil do i put into a 5 gallon gas can to save the trips to a gas pump to fill a smaller gas can?,when i can just fill the gasbike's 2 liter(some gasbikes has a 3 liter) gas tank with the premixed gas from the 5 gallon gas can? when you're out in middle of No-wheresville USA,the less trips to the gas pumps to do,the better!

How much 2 cycle oil do i put into a 5 gallon gas can to save the trips to a gas pump to fill a smaller gas can?,when i can just fill the gasbike's 2 liter(some gasbikes has a 3 liter) gas tank with the premixed gas from the 5 gallon gas can? when you're out in middle of No-wheresville USA,the less trips to the gas pumps to do,the better!
For a 32:1 gas/oil mix, your looking at four ounces of oil to one gallon of gas...Xs this by 5 = 20 ounces oil to 5 gallons of gas.

I always use a full synthetic oil and ethanol-free gas myself which seems to be best on these little China Girls.

Always shake and mix gas before pouring into tank for uniformity of the mixture...DAMIEN

Back