How much do you have invested in your motorized bike?

I definitely like the very low budget stuff, it's a fun challenge to make things work with a minimum investment. I bought mine used for $150, then put maybe $10 worth of hardware and countless hours working on it to correct some poor building techniques that previous owners had used on it. Spent more time trying to figure out the best way to make it climb my very steep driveway without investing too much in it. Then decided I really didn't need a motorized bike, I needed more exercise on a plain ol' bicycle. So I sold it for a bit more than I had in it in money-wise, and chalked it all up to a learning experience!

Here's a few Free Boats for ya :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• DSCF9401.JPG
    DSCF9401.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCF8936.JPG
    DSCF8936.JPG
    214.2 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCF7853.JPG
    DSCF7853.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCF8288.JPG
    DSCF8288.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 80
No beautiful socal ocean and sand but this guy beached his in the marsh anyway.

That sail boat has since been removed it only sat there for about 1 yr. Or maybe it washed back out to sea

That smaller boat with the canopy is being claimed by the sand
DSCF7853.JPGDSCF8285.JPGDSCF9244.JPG

A storm uncovered this old said boat
DSCF9370.JPG

Boat - A hole in the water that you throw your money into
I know all too well.
If you think motorized bicycling is expensive, just go buy yourself a boat and you'll look at the bike budget a little differently. The bikes costs aren't even a bump on a mosquitos a$$ compared to a boat.
Use the boat for commercial fishing purposes and you've created yourself a losing proposition.
My grandfather was an oyster fisherman, and my dad had a shrimp boat he ran for a second income.
Something on a boat is always broke and needs replacing.
I broke tradition when I got older, and never attempted to earn from the sea. I prefer the rod n reels as a recreation only.

Back