How much do you have invested in your motorized bike?

Guys spend thousands of $$$$ to reach 65 MPH IDK how he does it for only $400 bike and motor
75 MPH might be a land speed record

Crispy must be doing something right, he's been building M/B since 8/21 and he hasn't even graduated HS yet

Guys spend thousands of $$$$ to reach 65 MPH IDK how he does it for only $400 bike and motor
75 MPH might be a land speed record

Crispy must be doing something right, he's been building M/B since 8/21 and he hasn't even graduated HS yet
I haven't been able to do that on my Phantom 85 either...lol.

he must have a speedo thats measuring in KMHs and not MPHs

My m/b biggest hardware is the $20 Schwinn ranger at a goodwill, fitted with wheels off a diamondback I got for $40 at a thrift store, a set of BMX bars off a junk bike. I spent more on tires, engine, jack shaft hardware, lights, mirrors, exhaust. Ride it pretty much every day, even if it’s just a mailbox run, or turkey herding, or chasing cows off, runs to town.

My fatbike a Gravity Bullseye (26plus) all new stuff. Wish I could get another set of speedsters geez they are $86 a piece now! BBS02B 750W. It’s my city ride.

My trike, a classic Terratrike bought it used, cost as much as the THREE bikes listed above, drum brakes, and it’s my Larry lounge chair ride. Bafang hub 500W. Greenways and country roads, and when wife takes me on 8mph ‘look at the pretty flowers’ tour.

I've invested alot of time riding and enjoying my bike and look forward to the same future investments

It's hard to say how much $ I got invested in my Whizzer M/B because when ya have had your M/B for over 17 years and put over 40K miles on it, ya kinda forget how much $ was spent over the years,
It's like saying how much ya got invested in that good old car ya got when you've had it for 17 years 🤷‍♂️
You just figure how much it's worth and that don't equal your total investment over 17 years

I'll tell you this, I've got over $500 invested in ✨ BLING✨ :ROFLMAO: over a 17 year period

If ya want to know how much my Whizzer cost new in 2005 it was $1,750 and I bought a set of $300 Worksman wheels
and $150 saddle bags
So I guess I invested $2,200 when she was new,

She's a Keeper = ❤️

Back