How much does it cost you in fuel per mile?

I should say oil and fuel. I'm trying to see how much cheaper are bikes then cars to run
115 MPG...I don't think anyone wants to break things down to fuel per mile...It's Miles per gallon your talking about here.
Thats also a big difference in actual cost with fuel prices varying very different across the country right now...I live in a state where it is cheap in comparison to everywhere else in the country, so MPG is the best your gonna get outta me...lol.

Bikes will always be cheaper than a car to run...Just saying...lol.

For a 2 stroke bike, If 1 gallon of fuel costs 3.50 and the oil you add to that one gallon costs another dollar, and that bike manages 100mpg average, it costs you .045 cents per mile just in fuel and oil.

Let's say your tires last 5000 miles and cost 60 bucks a set. .012 cents a mile. Let's not forget the tubes, call that 30 dollars a pair, bringing the cost of both together to .018cpm.

So, not including anything else, just the tires, fuel, and oil you are looking at .063cpm. If you wanted to just round all other wear and tear costs up in it, call it like 10 cents a mile.

Makes me love passing a range Rover everyone has them here thee a status symbol here even thou there garbage I'd bet it cost 1 buck a mile to use

Back