How much does your bike weigh?

I had to make a plug wrench from a cut down 15/16 six point socket with a clearance cut into it to nest down over spark plug, and a 1/2 in hole thru the welded on handle.
There was now way to use a spark plug cover, so I am using a ring terminal
That's pretty slick. I'm going to try that. I have my stock head turned sideways, plus I'm using a jackshaft so my engine is up as far as it can be. I'm sure I can fit the billet head with a little modification. Thanks for the tip.

How is the huffy parkside?
Does the silencer work well at reducing the sound?

Overall it's not a bad bike, it's a touch heavy and the factory brake pads are garbage but its been a wonderful base for this build. That silencer brings the sound of that MZ65 down to almost stock levels without hurting performance all that much. Out of about $800 spent, that $20 silencer was the best purchase. In the next month I plan on trying to throw a centrifugal clutch kit on (apparently there is one made for this motor), it looks like all I'd need to do is grind the crank arm a touch to clear.

That's pretty slick. I'm going to try that. I have my stock head turned sideways, plus I'm using a jackshaft so my engine is up as far as it can be. I'm sure I can fit the billet head with a little modification. Thanks for the tip.

I ordered the ring terminal from lowbrow customs, ohio

My bike's just u
_DSC3627_20180715_2885.JPG
nder 90lbs..

^ porkers hahaha
my 48cc roadie is 76lbs without panniers. 80 in trip ready trim... I thought THAT was heavy lol then found out the ttl sum of parts for the 118 cruiser is 110. ugh I'm not carrying that up n down the stairs!

Back