How much fun do you have riding?

I ride on the weekends when I come home from school, but i'm still breaking it in. I've taken it through town a few times, and I always get looks and guys asking what it is and all other sorts of questions. One time a neighbor came running down his driveway as he saw me coming, just to ask me where I can order one from! That was cool.

I love riding the bike, and I really want to take it out on a long trip as soon as I get the time.

I ride on the weekends when I come home from school, but i'm still breaking it in. I've taken it through town a few times, and I always get looks and guys asking what it is and all other sorts of questions. One time a neighbor came running down his driveway as he saw me coming, just to ask me where I can order one from! That was cool.

I love riding the bike, and I really want to take it out on a long trip as soon as I get the time.
These things are a blast!

Long trips are the best, but your bike will need some serious engineering work if it's going to be reliable over the long haul, especially if going off-road; attacking inaccessible areas that dirt bikes can't go, as there comes a point where you can no longer lift and drag a 220+ lbs dirt bike over obstacles you cant ride around. It doesn't take long for the advantages of a light weight 80 lbs motorized bicycle come into their own.

Long trips are the best, but your bike will need some serious engineering work if it's going to be reliable over the long haul, especially if going off-road; attacking inaccessible areas that dirt bikes can't go, as there comes a point where you can no longer lift and drag a 220+ lbs dirt bike over obstacles you cant ride around. It doesn't take long for the advantages of a light weight 80 lbs motorized bicycle come into their own.
ROTFLMAO-I cant thing of one time riding I had to turn around because i couldn't get my dirtbike over an obstacle..you crack me up sometimes fabian..my dirtbike would run circles around your china gurl..You couldn't go through half the stuff I do on my dirtbike..what are you smoking over there must be some good stuff!

just the fact that your have narrow tires and I have wider knobby tires made for the mud wouldn't put me flying by you..get real dude..yes your bike is cool.it's no dirt bike..if you only knew the muddy unforgiving trails I ride you wouldn't be comparing your motorized bike to a dirt bike..I love reading your post you always crack me up! Its so funny..Thanks for the entertainment I can't wait to read your response..

BchCruiser, If you think you're a wit, you're half right because not only can you compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I know, but you are simply a shiver looking for a spine to run up.

Your mother should have thrown you away and kept the stork!

And the bell sounds for the start of the round. Will Bch have recovered, will Fabian go for the big finish? The crowd is going apathetic with anticipation!

BchCruiser asked for a response, so i gave him a response to keep him happy :whistle:
I kept it sensible and courteous, which are my main character traits, when moderators are looking over my shoulder :devilish:

BchCruiser, If you think you're a wit, you're half right because not only can you compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I know, but you are simply a shiver looking for a spine to run up.

Your mother should have thrown you away and kept the stork!

Im just glad that I could get under skin enough for you to say something that immature!

I was gonna say "coming from a guy that spends all his time on the internet on a forum because he has no outside life. Beside's trying to get drunk moms to ride his goofy carts connected to his motorized bike. So coming from you I just laugh it off..See yal in couple days I have a life outside of this forum.

I could have replied with something more cutting, but i thought i would start off with baby steps, since you asked for it, as per your request; and considering that you didn't laugh has me worried about your emotional fortitude.

Maybe you are right BchCruiser, that i don't have a life outside of this forum, as is you inference, though i'm shortly heading off to Thailand, just to give good balance between "my supposedly closeted life" and 3 weeks of tropical paradise.

Care to join me?

Thailand? Be careful, I heard about somebody who went out with a widow whose husband was apparently Lord Boy. :D

Back