How much is a Staton inside drive?

I don't get it...what's foreplay?
-Mike

Thats another word for priming the pump...

Or lets say it this way; its real cold outside and U have a bike that only starts when its choked, u choke her to get her started but when she does she warms right up and purrs like a kitten until she gets hot and then growls like a wildcat and she will run all night if you need her.

Warning: This is not professional advice and I in no way advocate choking a woman to get her started, or even a cat for that matter. But if all else fails you might try choking your chicken though.

The STATON right-side threads on their hubs will fit a standard mountain bike freewheel sprocket cluster.

nice...

I just put one of their 24" Plastic tuff-wheels on my bike, and my 6-speed sprocket cluster from my old spoke wheel fit perfectly. I didn't want to bother with spokes and hubs, and bending rims, and for nearly the same price as their spoked wheels, ($80) you can get a 24" plastic wheel with the hub inside. (my bike is a 26 inch, but the smaller, stronger 24" wheel is worth it, just change the rear brakes)

Whose plastic tuff wheels? Staton?

However, the left custom threads don't seem to fit standard left-thread bike freewheels according to the bike shop, so I highly recommend getting the proper STATON left freewheel or sprocket to fit properly.

Im confused as to whose plastic wheel you used. Could you clarify?

BTW, order the metric nuts for the hub, as Staton does NOT provide them with their hubs/wheels, and a regular standard bike nut will NOT thread on! M10 1.0mm nuts from autoparts store fixed that for me, but I was still pizzed that they don't include them and without mention!

tha would pizz me off too...such a small detail for them but for me it could require a long trip.:rolleyes:

Back