How much is this engine worth?

something like that, idk some peeps love those 60's engines but 35-$40 for the engine and the frame and all the parts r shot and what would you do with em?
I'd say leave it for someone who's looking for that engine. no $ to be made and too far gone for a buildable antique frame

It looks like a homemade rig, value will be whatever a willing buyer is willing to pay. The pictures suck, but unless the frame is rust pitted, it might be salvageable.

Lawson 2 stroke, not real great, probably seized, nearly impossible to find parts for. The bike is wrecked, rusty and trashed it's scrap metal value.

Lawson 2 stroke, not real great, probably seized, nearly impossible to find parts for. The bike is wrecked, rusty and trashed it's scrap metal value.

Says right on the motor Clinton, LOL they are good engines, used on a lot of go-karts back in the late 50's. may be worth some to a collector.......Curt

Took a closer look and the fork is been bent way back, looks like they hit something hard and parked it. Think if the engines not stuck it should be good, would be a could solid old frame.............Curt

Says right on the motor Clinton, LOL they are good engines, used on a lot of go-karts back in the late 50's. may be worth some to a collector.......Curt

Lawson or Clinton are nearly the same appearance and for parts availability. Some Clinton 2 strokes were taken over by Tecumseh so parts maybe an issue. The whole of that bike looks like it was parked in the weather for 50 years, I have my doubts about that engine being free and easily fixable. Hardly something you could turn around and flip for more cash.

Remember that Mustie1 usually ends up being given stuff like that engine.

Any bike frame that has been in a front-ender should be carefully inspected in person before buying. This bike and engine are maybe worth something but the rear wheel is collapsed, who knows if the engine seized at speed and helped wreck the rear wheel. Nothing on this looks promising @ 100 bucks.

Woah that rear wheel is mangled looks like a car hit it from behind some time in the 60's or 70's yikes looks like the front wheel of my pw80 which I still have. Would only pay $50 for it see if he will do $65 or something. I personally wouldn't buy something that has been in a wreck at some point you don't know the story to it or what happened to who was riding it.

Back