How often do you encounter other motored-bike riders?

How often do you encounter other motored-bike riders on the road?

• Daily or close to it (at least 3-5 times/week)

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Just about every week (1-2 times/week)

• A couple of times per month

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • Infrequently -- a few times per year

Votes: 37 24.5%
  • Only at pre-arranged meetups or special events

• Does looking at yourself in the rear-view mirror count? (i.e. never)

Votes: 84 55.6%

• Total voters
I saw another guy (why is it always a guy) with a bicycle helmet and what appeared to be $100 sunglases. I was towing a trailer full of laundry slightly uphill to the laundromat and not pedaling. I didn't hear his motor untill he had already looked over and gave me the nod. Judging (because that's what this thread is about) by his $100 sunglasses and shimmering spandex, he had a little GEBE and was on his way to his job as a water rights lawyer.

I crack myself up sometimes.

peter's landing sunset beach

I just saw a nice looking frame mount MB outside an eating establishment in Sunset Beach, CA (across from Peter's Landing). It's Thursday Jan 15.

Did it belong to anyone on this forum? Just wanted to say "nice bike".

I just saw a nice looking frame mount MB outside an eating establishment in Sunset Beach, CA (across from Peter's Landing). It's Thursday Jan 15.

Did it belong to anyone on this forum? Just wanted to say "nice bike".

hey man, that might be mine....i go down there everyday around noon...if not, im sure we'll cross paths!....do you ride?

hey man, that might be mine....i go down there everyday around noon...if not, im sure we'll cross paths!....do you ride?

I try to ride everytime my bike is running. I'm rerouting the exhaust and just need a little more wrench time to get it going again. I'm itching to get on it soon, especially with the 80 degree weather we've been happening.

And yes you mid and east coasters, it is 80 in So. Cal. today!

It would be cool to hook up for a ride sometime.

I try to ride everytime my bike is running. I'm rerouting the exhaust and just need a little more wrench time to get it going again. I'm itching to get on it soon, especially with the 80 degree weather we've been happening.

And yes you mid and east coasters, it is 80 in So. Cal. today!

It would be cool to hook up for a ride sometime.

yeah man....let's ride! where in sunset are you at? Im at the greenbelt area around 130

(i.e never) In my community I am all alone as a motorized bicycle
rider. This spring I will run an ad in the paper.....Test Ride A Gebe...
I have two GEBE'S and since they are so dependable to ride, I will
give others a chance to experience riding one. Make new friends,
meet new people, who knows maybe some police men will take up
the offer. I am looking forward to this and hopefully good things
will be happening in my community.

In my area I see about 1 other rider per week, although none of them have ever stopped for a chat.

I wish i could se anyone, I live on staten island part of NYC and I've yet to see even one. Although someone told me they saw one 10 miles away from where I live. When I went to the DMV they took so long to process my registration I thought this is not probably not going to happen. After 30 minutes and many clerks looking at my paper work and a call to Albany,NY (state capital) they were finally able to process my registration. I asked the clerk doing my registration, I guess you don't get to many of these and he said only one about 3 months ago.

Back