How to build the Utopian Motorized Bicycle Forum

Mid January Double Update.

"The best part of MB.com is"

a: Social & Entertainment

b: Troubleshooting and Ideas to Co-opt/Improve

c: Expandability

d: Trading parts in house Quote: "need to buy a number and letter stamp set and stamp " 48cc " i just hope the "man" isn't reading this

e: Hearing about "burning pizza moments" :eek: . In blizzards. :eek: With casts on both arms :eek: :eek: :eek: . (how in the hell does he operate the clutch??? I just found out my mouse button has a right clicker.....

f:

"The next feature I'd like to see is"

a: Trusted user area- where addresses and phone numbers could be posted.

b: Pay pal- for flea market, charity, paying augie for the two gallons of gas I owe him.

c: A "link-to" area, where things can be posted in house, then linked in the posting as opposed to taking up space in the topic itself.

d: "chat room"- ty Cookie and Aug

e: Quote: "need to buy a number and letter stamp set and stamp " 48cc "

f: We need "ID's". We do rallys and hurricanes, and the canadaguy does some sort of snow daredevilry.

g:

"The best thing members could do to improve the site is"

a: Editing old TOPIC HEADLINES" to make ease of navigation

b: Sorting technical into "gas/air/spark" for engines (motors?), "frame/tire/accessories" for bikes. In otherwords, change the topic to start with one of those six trigger words, eg GAS-80 cc carb, GAS-correct mix GAS-don't use ethanol.

c: move the old polls, :D HEY, LETS MOVE THEM ALL INTO THE BLYTHEGUYS HI END "GARAGE" TEMPORARILY. IF HE RETURNS, HE'LL HAVE TO MOVE SOME FURNITURE. :eek:
Put up a sign at the top post "Storage space available".

d:

e:

:LOL: :LOL:

well, don't know where cookie was, but srdavo made it into chat today :)

we got to talk about allayas 'cuz you weren't there :devilish:

but i WANTED to come :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

my car (the primary mode of transport to skool and work) needed a little tlc :censored: :censored: :censored: soooo... i had to change the starter after i got home from work this afternoon. i'm gonna try to 'chat' next time :D :D :D

what a great show matty's puttin' on for us...he's talkin 'bout "the motored-bikers"...srdavo is in there & cookie came by for a while...ya don't know what you're missing :D

Back