How to determine the type of battery.

electrick

Local time
2:41 PM
I have an electric bike that i cannot determine what type of battery it has. I have to wait a day or two to take an image of it but the number that is written on the bit what connects to the battery are as follow, g3m202 but cannot make anything else out as it has faded completely. Its a 36v 13a samsung cells. I cant unhook it from the bike regardless of me putting the key in. It has an on and off position of which are useless as the bike comes on fine regardless of position so its not even a switch.

From searching it might be connected to a controller with the model no g3m20211. Does this take a type of specific battery which could fit onto mines? Many thanks.

Hii apologies for the late reply but ive managed to get a pic. Can it be determined what battery it is ?

Attachments

• IMG_7715.jpg
    IMG_7715.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 185
36v 13ah samsung ebike battery.
I did an image search and didn't find that particular battery.

Is there a lever or something on the top or bottom anywhere?
I'm not sure how they release :unsure:

Really, I see Samsung 36v 13ah batteries all over the place on line They look just like yours with a
lock. Your box might be an older style But I'm sure the battery is the same.
Your lock is stuck? It's gotta be the latch to bottom rack. Try spraying electrical cleaner in the lock and under it then shake the sh*t out of everything It'll come loose

Really, I see Samsung 36v 13ah batteries all over the place on line They look just like yours with a
lock. Your box might be an older style But I'm sure the battery is the same.
Your lock is stuck? It's gotta be the latch to bottom rack. Try spraying electrical cleaner in the lock and under it then shake the sh*t out of everything It'll come loose

Hi, Many thanks for the response. Could you possibly give me a name or link as to the item so that i could buy one ? The lock does appear to be stuck, iv tried all suitable safe measures to try and carefully pry out the battery but its as hard as rock and will try your method. Can i also ask if this uses a specific type of connector ? I ideally want to replace the battery with one being able to slot right in the place of the old.

I also wanted to ask a few questions if i may. Is there is anyway to make the bike go faster ? it does 19mph but it seems as though it still has plenty to give. Controller is g3m20211. Finally is there a way to start the bike with the key have for it ? Whilst locked its possible anyone could switch the battery on and press throttle. Many thanks.

Is there a lever or something on the top or bottom anywhere?
I'm not sure how they release :unsure:

All there is is a lock that a key is inserted into but i have no way of figuring out which way the battery is to be removed. Iv tried a few possible ways but both give very little in regards to the way it could be removed.

I just punched in samsung 36v 13 ah battery with lock and all's kinds of stuff popped up amazon has em too
Sorry I'm no help with E bikes and power. I ride a Whizzer M/B

Back