How to fix a warped Grubee kit sprocket

digital_life

Local time
11:36 PM
I am putting the sprocket on the rim and noticed it is warped is there a way to fix it, I do not have any heavy duty tools it seems like it is a fairly strong piece if metal

I am putting the sprocket on the rim and noticed it is warped is there a way to fix it, I do not have any heavy duty tools it seems like it is a fairly strong piece if metal
Are you using a rag joint for the sprocket, cause sometimes the rag joint can cause your sprocket to looked warped. Just another thing to keep in mind.

Are you using a rag joint for the sprocket, cause sometimes the rag joint can cause your sprocket to looked warped. Just another thing to keep in mind.
I had it on my living room table and noticed it was wobbly, I tried the same thing with one of my older sprockets and it did not wobble at all.

I am not going to put the old one on it is really worn out, I'm going to try smacking it with a big hammer and see what happens but I'm not very optimistic that I can get it straightened out

I bought it from a company located in Canada I guess I should try to get a replacement
Hopefully they'll let ya keep it and send you a new one.
It's not worth it for them to pay for shipping.

If anything you might have to provide a pic or video of the warped sprocket

Back