how to know you bought the right kit

just for kicks...my moddy style is hardly ever personal, it's just something that needs doing...

the only time it gets personal is when i get a lot of whining about why we do things a certain way, other than that, it's all good. at MBc we have the philosophy of quality over quantity, & the people who tolerate our hard-*ss ways are top-notch folks who care enuff to keep things smooth and organized for the next new builder 8)

this is a great topic...in my case i've spent next to nothing extra (except elective upgrades) keeping the engine running and the motoredbike on the road. the first 3 months & 1000+ miles i didn't spend a dime except on fuel...i truly wish it could be that way for more of you :)

just for kicks said:
I read it all, sort of ended with an eeyore type ending but I read it. :D

Good luck with the ride thursday.

augidog when you see my posts you must think "oh no, not this guy again". :D (I,m sorry)

im actually goin tomorrow (friday) the everythin is goin great, i now get 150mpg becuase i fixed all the leaks forever... and all new bolts. the ride will be great!! :D :D

I'm going ahead with trying to install needle bearings in a clutch case, all the parts are ordered.

I'll take pics and post the results good or bad after I get it all done.

It wont be for a few weeks yet.(everything was ordered last night)

I want to try and make a clutch arm also but will wait a while to do that.
I want to try to make/install a remote choke first before a clutch arm.

Back