How to make smoke?

This engine here is a 100cc vortex rok vlr kart racing engine, its power band is 9800-15800rpm, this to me is a high rpm 2 stroke, it makes 20hp thru that rpm window. It's a 48mm bore 54mm stroke & a true high rpm engine. I could join in, but I'm not going to. I came to the forum to learn & not argue or prove anybody wrong. I'm pretty sure @StreetRyderz is speaking the gospel, he knows his stuff. Lol there on sale, I'm thinking bicycle engine!!!🧨🤯🧨🤯 View attachment 160573
Case reed induction with electric start, LOVE IT!

I got enough money to buy one, I'm debating buying one of them or building that honda pa50ii I got for honda hobbit to the same specs as the kart race engine, did you check specs out on that kart racing engine, that's stock no porting or expansion chamber just a header & a silencer.

Something like 126° intake duration with 156° exhaust or transfer port duration, I cant totally remember now, I got a build sheet on the kart race engine.

Lol it would suck to have to pedal start that kart race engine!! Its 10.5:1 or 11.1:1 compression ratio.

No I didn't look at it but am well awear of the potential in this type engine (big power small package is all ways intriguing) but can get very expensive now a days!

Sometime you get a chance you need to watch the disassembly/assembly video of that vortex rok vlr engine, it's got some type of kevlar anti friction plates on the crankshaft between the crank weights, it's a wild little engine.

Back