how to organize a chapter

Sorry Az ,I guess it come from me working with the Teamsters Union for over 12 years.......guess I got A little Hoffa in the blood, I got ya now...

don't be sorry or tell me sorry, l seen you put alot of work into the post, and thats great, but im the guy who likes keep it simple. we all know who lives in az - from this forum. so, lets get everyone on the same page and plan a time that everyone in the az group can get together. l'll be gone for the next 2 weeks, other than that, kronic and l are willing to meet up for a ride. wether in phx, or tucson, or where-ever.
is that kewl loco?

spunout said:
I like the idea of a chapter without all of the hullabaloo. a name, and some riders

Here here!!

That's all you need. Just announce rides in your area or set specific times and places like every 3rd Sat. of every month at the local Pub and viola...you're a "chapter" This way if other people from outstide your Chapter are traveling to your area they will know what to expect. That's how we do it with our chopper bicycle club. As a matter of fact, I am going to our usual cruise this Sat. in Eugene Oregon. If anyone wants to join us, just PM me for the meeting time and place. There should be about 15+ riders.

Dan

shoot, yeah! don't let this effort by any means take away from putting together the ad-hoc rides...that will grow much faster than a "real" organization, matter of fact it will probably help 8)

this is just a templete to go by we can add or take away from it as we see fit ,.
as with all sucsessful unions and orgs, its going to take time I posted this as something to think about for the future cause I see motorized bikes and other green means of tranportation being the real altunrative to the problems that this planet has because of man.

see here I go tring to preach again

no, it's ok to "preach" about why you'd like to organize. i agree with your points about the benefits of a global org. you're absolutely correct in that it will take a long time to accomplish. but, the topic's here, and as more people who want this sort of activity find it, it will grow.

augidog said:
no, it's ok to "preach" about why you'd like to organize. i agree with your points about the benefits of a global org. you're absolutely correct in that it will take a long time to accomplish. but, the topic's here, and as more people who want this sort of activity find it, it will grow.
yeah... what he said :D :D :D

3rd sunday of June?
I'm up for that
pretty sure vinnie will be too (hope so...he's my ride to Tempe :LOL: )
...Tempe town lake was one of the spots me n vin were discussing earlier as a good place to meet for a ride

organization

augidog said:
and just remeber when this fraternity starts, that there are sorority too...i see at least some of us are sisters lol...It almost sounds like the eagles bylaws. It's all good, and we might need that structure in the future! :???:
At least someone knows the structure part, and thats good to know thanks locowelder for your knowledgeable input in all.

Back