How to promote the forum?

i grew up in a racing family...i've suggested that several times here but you're the first one to mention it independantly...cool.

i wholeheartedly agree that we should be trying to organize a motorsport...free exhibition races before paid events at small local tracks everywhere, with promotional booths by the gate.

organized racing leads to social acceptance, sponsorhips, innovation & improvements, marketability...

in order to make it work for motoredbikes, in my opinion, we could shoot for a board-track tribute kinda image, 48cc class and "vintage unlimited"...period builds, period clothing (i know rif would love it) ...i swear, if we could ever, it would rock all our worlds.

lemme tell ya, i would totally be happy to focus my energy on organized motoredbike racing 8)

I made a thread about motored bikes on a bodybuilding.com forum, about 3 ppl were interested and I pointed them to this forum. I have yet to write a review thread since I've only got the bike running for 2 days, I think I can get some ppl to come here. So I think that if members here are in other forums can advertise =D.

as member increase this forum will soon explode like a volcano ,,the problem will be is to be able to keep good control of content etc. ,, something that grows too fast is not always good .. when we hit 1000 or 1500 members which is not far away how then can anyone or group ,try to moderate etc. 30 or 40 new members a day ,, my view is a steady growth in members is much better in the long run ,,it gives new members a chance to understand the rules etc of this forum ,so this forum keeps a strong foundation

its only my point of view
japat

So when are we going to 'march' (ride) On Washington D.C.?
That'll get the word out...
heheheh.

Yeah...DC...That'll get some attention!....Ohhh and it's on the East Coast! ;-)
We can all race around the mall.....Imagine 100's of us buzzing around....I'm there!

Back