How to really ungovern HuaSheng 142F (2023)

Your Briggs engine, was that with iron block and iron cylinder? If so, after several heat and cool cycles the crystalline structure of the iron aligned itself in such a way that made the engine very strong and it ran very straight. I heard that those iron Briggs engines ran forever. I think they stopped making those because of power, efficiency or pollution issues?
I know my iron sleeved Robin Subaru 35 has really held up.

Yes, I believe the Robin Subaru EHO35 is better than the Honda 35. They are both excellent engines. Too bad that earthquake or tidal wave in Japan years ago caused the company to discontinue manufacturing the Robin Subaru 35. What a great engine that was and /or is.

No mine is an old Kool Bore edger engine, the IC engines had the cast iron bore. The aluminum bore engine ran a long
time if it ingested no dirt. Most all the cheaper Briggs flatties were aluminum bore. Emissions took em out. The ohv engines were cleaner and had to be kept up with as other manufactures updated. I keep seeing NOS Briggs flatties
and would love to have on except they bring bigger $$ than I want to spend.

If steel is better than aluminum Zean, then why are ALL top fuel dragster engines using aluminum rods. They make over 11,000 hp.
Another thing Elding .......if you plan to change the crank and connecting rod, you'd better change the piston also. They are all balanced individually and as an assembly.
The difference is drag car racers have money and try to go light as possible and only need to do one good run they dont care if they break something and usually have more then one back up car

I realized that I never posted some kind of proof. So here Im bumping this thread for no reason, just if anyone cares.

Buenas noches, me gustaria saber si alguno de ustedes sabe si el carburador de fábrica que viene con el motor huasheng 142f tiene un modo power jet, veo que tiene dos mangueras mas pero no encuentro información sobre su uso, tambien quería saber que modificar para obtener mas potencia, Eso no tiene que ver con cambiar la relación o la placa, sino con la modificación al motor o carburador, gracias

Good evening, I would like to know if any of you know if the factory carburetor that comes with the huasheng 142f engine has a power jet mode, I see that it has two more hoses but I can't find information on its use, I also wanted to know what to modify to get more power, that does not have to do with changing the ratio or the plate, but modification to the engine or carburetor, thanks

Good evening, I would like to know if any of you know if the factory carburetor that comes with the huasheng 142f engine has a power jet mode, I see that it has two more hoses but I can't find information on its use, I also wanted to know what to modify to get more power, that does not have to do with changing the ratio or the plate, but modification to the engine or carburetor, thanks
You should start a new thread for your own bike. As far as I know the HS doesn't have any power jets, those tubes are gonna be a vent or over flow/return line.

Back