How to remove/clean a Honda GX35 carb? (or a link to a "how to" website page.)

chad

Local time
5:29 AM
I have a new Honda GX35 with engine problems, and I am trying to find instructions on how to take off, and how to take apart the carb.

Any web address with carb removal/cleaning instructions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Chad.

Last edited:
I think perhaps my brand new Honda GX35, came with the wrong size carb o-ring.

I believe the part in question is part #28 on page c, in the following link,
http://www.ereplacementparts.com/ho...l-engine-parts-c-37657_37658_37938_38514.html

This o-ring is so posed to be around 5/8 of an inch long, but the o-ring on my GX35 is 7/8 of an inch long.

I have been having major bogging issues, and perhaps this o-ring was letting unfiltered air into the carb., where the carb meets the choke assembly plate.

Last edited:
I just purchased a non-Honda GX35 replacement carb from Ebay. It was around $33.000 (including USPS priority mail shipping.)
This carb also comes with the 0-ring that goes between the choke mechanism and carb.

I will put the new carb on my bike, and then one day clean my original carb.
I plan to one day put the original carb back on the engine.

Honda GX-35 Bogging Issue

I think perhaps my brand new Honda GX35, came with the wrong size carb o-ring.

I believe the part in question is part #28 on page c, in the following link,
http://www.ereplacementparts.com/ho...l-engine-parts-c-37657_37658_37938_38514.html

This o-ring is so posed to be around 5/8 of an inch long, but the o-ring on my GX35 is 7/8 of an inch long.

I have been having major bogging issues, and perhaps this o-ring was letting unfiltered air into the carb., where the carb meets the choke assembly plate.

I also had major bogging issues and found that replacing this little o-ring solved the problem.
Recommend trying to clean and or replace this o-ring if you are having bogging issues before digging deeper unnecessarily.
A good seal is essential.

I am not 100 percent sure about it but what I know that www.heliobikes.com is the site which providing you the best solution for your problem.

I think :unsure:you must get an idea from this.

Thank You!!!

Back