How to Trigger Traffic Lights!!!

NunyaBidness

Local time
2:20 AM
yeah I read about those a few months ago and forgot about them. Luckily here in TN they recently passed a law about bicycles and motorcycles, with all the weight sensors at traffic lights now, you don't have to stay stopped at a red light, if it's clear when you stop you can continue on your way. Whenever I do this, I always pedal. I've done this at a light only to see a police car coming toward me from the other direction, just after I had quit pedaling and given the throttle a good twist.
Guess I'm just blessed with cops that just don't care about a motor bike, especially if you are wearing your helmet.

L

Large Filipino

I push the signal button. I push it many many times.
Why do I push it many many times?
Because I believe that each time I push it,the next time will count.
Help me.

H

HoughMade

Most of the time it's not weight. It's induction. That's why the magnet works.

K

kerf

So you're saying, getting off my bike and stomping on the wire won't help. Might explain why I keep running lights.

H

HoughMade

No. I encourage you to get off and jump up and down. But first, call me and let me know where and when.

K

kerf

Now that you mention it, when people see an old fat man with a bike, jumping up and down in the middle of the street, they keep their distance.

Mountainman

Local time
1:20 AM
go around him dad -- go around him dad !!!

Now that you mention it, when people see an old fat man with a bike, jumping up and down in the middle of the street, they keep their distance.

can't blame them for wanting to protect themselfs and their familes

look dad -- the old guy just threw down his motor bike
and is talking to himself
while he jumps up and down

go around him dad -- go around him dad !!!

ride that thing kerf