how to you guys store your bikes?

You know what a snowmobile is? LOL and all the other winter toys...........Curt
Same cove but off a bicycle cover.
My 49cc will woop your bikes @as. Why cover a piece of s**t ..
I cover it because I wanted to stay beautiful

Attachments

• 20181106_142618_HDR-1.jpg
    20181106_142618_HDR-1.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 142
I'm a michigander it isn't cold till it hits below 0 I still goto the beach even when its snowing also winter brings the real fun of snowboarding ice skating skiing and lets not forget being pulled on a sled behind a car going 20mph lol
LOL used a old 40's car V shaped hood behind a car back in the 50's, fun when you can get out on the ice. Even a pair of regular skies, long rope, out on the ice.............Curt

I'm in South Florida I don't know what you people are doing right now up North but you should be in South Florida sitting on the beach 85 degrees.
Bike weather. w
where I'm at. Go freeze your balls off.
LoL LoL.
Grow a pair and man up. It's bike weather unless the wind is horrible.

Here in MN best way is to put a little additive like sea foam, run them dry ( out of gas ). We have snowblower, lawn tractors, mowers, keep them under covers, as any rain will seep into bearings, do this and shouldn't stink so bad, what we do anyway.............Curt
im in mn!
what part are you in,
i live in ramsey

Amazon. $15 and it's locked up.
I'm using this same cover. I really like how it fits, and the buckle underneath. The wind doesn't blow it off.
I'm kinda in between living situations right now. I don't have a garage or shop anymore at the moment, so the bike is outside, but not fully in the elements. I've only had the cover for a few weeks though. It is such light material, I don't expect it to last more than a year the way I'm using it now.
We'll see.

Edit 12/4/2018 I just bought another for my new Felt Cruiser, $9.99 shipped from ebay 210 nylon.

Last edited:
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back