how to you guys store your bikes?

mark20

Local time
7:33 AM
im just curious on how you guys store your bikes, my bike gets left outside because the fuel really stinks up the house and the garage
i tried to put a tarp over it but the winter weather just blows it over.
so how do you guys store your bikes?
(pics would be cool too!)

Attachments

• 20181202_082027.jpg
    20181202_082027.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 116
  • 20181202_082039.jpg
    20181202_082039.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 125
Amazon. $15 and it's locked up.

Attachments

• 20181202_093630_HDR-1.jpg
    20181202_093630_HDR-1.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 120
Here in MN best way is to put a little additive like sea foam, run them dry ( out of gas ). We have snowblower, lawn tractors, mowers, keep them under covers, as any rain will seep into bearings, do this and shouldn't stink so bad, what we do anyway.............Curt

curtisfox is right. i assume you are not going to use it. seafoam ($5) it before storage, tarp ($1) or cover, and seafoam it on first tank of gas in the spring.

I use sea foam all the time as tractors set for a while and is good insurance against gum up, also takes any moisture and passes it through..........Curt

Stored in my house inside a closet with blue shop towel under it JUST IN CASE. i keep enough fuel in it to take it outside and start it up once a month to keep everything flowing.

Ethanol can still collect moisture, but that's a good idea...............Curt

I'm in South Florida I don't know what you people are doing right now up North but you should be in South Florida sitting on the beach 85 degrees.
Bike weather. w
where I'm at. Go freeze your balls off.
LoL LoL.

I'm in South Florida I don't know what you people are doing right now up North but you should be in South Florida sitting on the beach 85 degrees.
Bike weather. w
where I'm at. Go freeze your balls off.
LoL LoL.

I'm a michigander it isn't cold till it hits below 0 I still goto the beach even when its snowing also winter brings the real fun of snowboarding ice skating skiing and lets not forget being pulled on a sled behind a car going 20mph lol

Back