How'd I do?

Local time
4:56 PM
Just connected the wires on my YD100 jus wanna know if I did it right.

Attachments

• IMG_20210415_125441299.jpg
    IMG_20210415_125441299.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 159
Is that a white wire I see in the background folded out of the way, You can usually cut that off from the magneto.

Take the cover off and take a couple of pictures.

One more thing check that the screws are tight that are holding the magneto my last motor they were all loose except for one. If I had of drivin like that I'm sure it would of broke something. In fact check all the nuts and bolts on the motor.

I also took my magneto off and sanded the shellac off to make it electrically ground better to the motor, make sure you put it back on the right way or the bike will not run

Is that a white wire I see in the background folded out of the way, You can usually cut that off from the magneto.

One more thing check that the screws are tight that are holding the magneto my last motor they were all loose except for one. If I had of drivin like that I'm sure it would of broke something. In fact check all the nuts and bolts on the motor.

I also took my magneto off and sanded the shellac off to make it electrically ground better to the motor, make sure you put it back on the right way or the bike will not run
I already tightened the bolts on the motor, even put loctite on them, but I will check the magneto, the white wire is cut and folded back into the motor

Where would you like me to sand?

Attachments

• 16185170355296667644716668297065.jpg
    16185170355296667644716668297065.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 157
Where would you like me to sand?
Remove the four screws and lift the coil out, carefully slide the wires back as you lift. Sand the back of the coil where it touches the case and the case. Then put the coil back in. Get a piece of paper and wrap it around the mag when you put the coil back in to keep the space even all the way around.

Back