Howdy everyone!

C

Cutwolf

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm a 21 year old college student majoring in Psychology and getting ready for law school. Hopefully going to work for Big Law when I get out.

I'm a born and raised yankee but I go to school in the deep south. Talk about culture shock. Going back up north (hopefully Massachusetts or Connecticut! :D) for law school.

Prepping for a potential cross country trip this summer while I still have the time. Kind of had an epiphany a month or two ago. There's all these things I want to do but kind of brush off as being crazy or just don't do, but why? Why not try some of those things? You only live once.

That's about it for me! Any questions feel free to ask.

Hi Cutwolf, great to meet ya! If ya don't do em, you will regret it. Choose the path less travailed! When your rich and tell folks you did a cross country run on a MB in your youth, folks will want to make a movie about it.

Welcome to the tribe. Never regret doing stupid things when you are young. Then never grow up! From the Giant Side of Texas!

thats right ! take that road trip ! welcome to the madness! my favorite motto as a lad was - your never so alive right before ya die!- live life to the fullest when your young! go for it!

Back