Howdy from Kansas City

kainbanford

Local time
3:47 AM
Howdy from Kansas City

I live in the Brookside area of town. I only live 5 miles from where I work and I got tired of pumping $4 gas into my stupid car every week, so I was looking around for a scooter. I saw a motorized bike on Craig's list and immediately laughed it off. Then, the VERY NEXT DAY, somebody rides a motorized bike into work. Wow, so it's not just a lunatic out there. I ordered my kit the same day.

I've got it installed and have ridden it to/from work (and the grocery store, and the library, and the pool, and church, and ...) and now I think I need a little help getting it tuned up properly.

Anyhow, I'm loving it so far (except for today, when I didn't check my fuel level and had to pedal most of the way to work) ... wheee.

Howdy from Kansas City

I live in the Brookside area of town. I only live 5 miles from where I work and I got tired of pumping $4 gas into my stupid car every week, so I was looking around for a scooter. I saw a motorized bike on Craig's list and immediately laughed it off. Then, the VERY NEXT DAY, somebody rides a motorized bike into work. Wow, so it's not just a lunatic out there. I ordered my kit the same day.

I've got it installed and have ridden it to/from work (and the grocery store, and the library, and the pool, and church, and ...) and now I think I need a little help getting it tuned up properly.

Anyhow, I'm loving it so far (except for today, when I didn't check my fuel level and had to pedal most of the way to work) ... wheee.

Take it easy on those first 2 tanks of gas! It's all in the break-in on these bikes. My Kings has given me 3100 miles now... I'm working on a KC meet.

Hi kainbanford. Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D
You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to get you motoring.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

Back