Howdy!

Rogwarf

Local time
10:29 AM
Long time bike rider here. Been motorizing with the Happy Time motor for a good three years now. Just saying hello fellow bikers glade to know Ya!!
This looks like a great forum with lots of great bikes! Nice to be here brothers and sisters!:D

Thanks Dave C . I found a 40 tooth sprocket to be my favorite takes the rev's down a bit and lets me cruise comfortably. These bikes were never meant to go that fast I think. My favorite bike right now is a older Huffy Mountain bike. 35 mph is about as fast as I want to take it. It has a older kings 2 stroke china motor . 2 stroke china's are all I have tried. Would like to try a 4 stroke kit with a jack shaft or gear box.

Last edited:
A 4 stroke on a sick bike parts shift kit if geared right would easily pull 150 mpg with no hills to climb and go 25-30 cruseing. As a 4 stroke of the same size as a 2 stroke makes much less power I would trust the bike chain to carry the load. I'm just not so sure about on a 2 stroke, seeing as how they can be modified so easily with bolt on parts to make a lot more than stock power

Fast just draws too much attention from the law, a sitution I generally try to avoid.

Welcome to the forum. The flatter parts of Texas still have strong headwinds, so don't gear your motorbike too tall.

Back