Howdy

I have friends in AK. Welcome. I would like to visit your state one of these days, but I don't do so good with cold so it will have to be in summer.

welcome

Hi van and welcome to the group!

i have always said i would like to see the aurora borealis before i die! i had a friend who lived in the kinai peninsula! sounds cool...good luck on all your endeavors and happy motoring!
Ciao! :D :cool: :eek:

I'll try to get around to taking some pictures for you all. I have lots of pics of eagles, otters, sea lions, and of course scenery (we stock it). But it's tough to get pics with the bike. I'd have to stop and get off it.

I've had a couple of people ask, "What the heck is that avatar a picture of?" Or words to that effect. So I thought I'd show you. I think that it is appropriate in this area, since they are mostly pictures of me, and may give you an idea of what kind of (warped?) individual yer dealin with.:D
fishin (2).jpg

IMG_0035 (2).jpg

IMG_0559_1.jpg

snow bike_1.jpg

IMG_1429_1.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1341_1.jpg
That's the Junk Yard in the background. ACME (As in the Roadrunner cartoons).

Oh yeah. The latest one.

Attachments

• IMG_0669_1.jpg
    IMG_0669_1.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 146
Hey, Van...

I read in your Tadpole build thread that you live in a remote area outside of civilization and one that's dependent on ferries and bush planes. I'm curious... What kind of internet connection do you have? Is a 56K telephone modem or other connection?

I ask because our association with you way up there via MB.c and our combined interest in motorized bicycles is yet another plus of the internet.

Love the mushroom pic! LOL. That's a big'un.

-Chris

:)~

Back