Howdy!

G

Georgian

What a great service this board is! I've already benifitted from the advice.
As you may guess I'm from Georgia. I am also a complete novice to motorized bikes. So naturally I bought the really cool-looking Wizzard Chopper from Five Flags Motorcycles in Florida. When I get time I'll learn to post pics. Until then the (less-than-adequate) ones on their site will have to do. "Some assembly required"! Ever press a fork race? You will with thiss'un!
No part of it DIDN'T fight. I'll try to put up details on the correct boards. On the whole, a steep learning curve, and yes, a lot of fun.
Got it to start two days ago and rode it yesterday for the first time. Now to get the kinks out! Looking forward to many posts, etc.

D

Dockspa1

Hey, back atcha. I like the fact that you already know where to post seperate threads.
Doc

G

Georgian

To Dan (and to all)

Welcome to the group! I am curious about your build. I'd love to hear how the build went.

Dan
Sorry to be so long in replying, I would love to decribe the building of that monster, and will try to do so, but it may take a couple days to clear enough 'brush'. My life goes like that a LOT, so don't expect me to be prompt a lot.
I hope to take some pictures and post them as well. I'll need advice, also, but I plan to keep such on the proper boards. That seems to be appreciated here.