Howdy!

G

Georgian

What a great service this board is! I've already benifitted from the advice.
As you may guess I'm from Georgia. I am also a complete novice to motorized bikes. So naturally I bought the really cool-looking Wizzard Chopper from Five Flags Motorcycles in Florida. When I get time I'll learn to post pics. Until then the (less-than-adequate) ones on their site will have to do. "Some assembly required"! Ever press a fork race? You will with thiss'un!
No part of it DIDN'T fight. I'll try to put up details on the correct boards. On the whole, a steep learning curve, and yes, a lot of fun.
Got it to start two days ago and rode it yesterday for the first time. Now to get the kinks out! Looking forward to many posts, etc.

Hey, back atcha. I like the fact that you already know where to post seperate threads.
Doc

To Dan (and to all)

Welcome to the group! I am curious about your build. I'd love to hear how the build went.

Dan
Sorry to be so long in replying, I would love to decribe the building of that monster, and will try to do so, but it may take a couple days to clear enough 'brush'. My life goes like that a LOT, so don't expect me to be prompt a lot.
I hope to take some pictures and post them as well. I'll need advice, also, but I plan to keep such on the proper boards. That seems to be appreciated here.

Back