How's my plug?

The perfect AFR is 14.7:1
I am running 16:1 -- I know I know... pretty thick... blah blah. I put a quart of 2 stroke oil in 5 gallons of gas. When that 5 gallons is up I will run 32:1.
He is talking about air/fuel ratio, not gas/oil ratio...lol...However that 16:1 gas/oil ration is way too much, better for you if you got some more gas and measure more gasoline into that mix to bring it to a 32:1 now rather than later...DAMIEN

Oh shoot. Idunno what rpm I run. I think between 6 and 7 k. I'm trying to keep my bike below 6k by ear. I'll get a plug and try that out. I am running 16:1 -- I know I know... pretty thick... blah blah. I put a quart of 2 stroke oil in 5 gallons of gas. When that 5 gallons is up I will run 32:1.

I got a huge 56 tooth rear sprocket so I can't go too fast. I got up to 25 once and it sounded like a Kamakazi training on a battleship.
The Hood is coming, sound sirens!!!

He is talking about air/fuel ratio, not gas/oil ratio...lol...However that 16:1 gas/oil ration is way too much, better for you if you got some more gas and measure more gasoline into that mix to bring it to a 32:1 now rather than later...DAMIEN
I agree I run 1 tank of 16:1 for break in engine flushing procedure. Then i go to 32:1 & run the đź’©out of it. Never had a problem.

Oh I thought someone said it was too oily. I mean... I know 16:1 is a lot of oil, but I figured during break in blah blah blah....
It can't be hurting it, can it? It seems to run great and I am not lacking power. Maybe the lack of power isn't seen due to the low gearing.

Oh I thought someone said it was too oily. I mean... I know 16:1 is a lot of oil, but I figured during break in blah blah blah....
It can't be hurting it, can it? It seems to run great and I am not lacking power. Maybe the lack of power isn't seen due to the low gearing.
I said that. But you are in break in, so it's fine.

The ring is where you read your oil from, The strap tells you heat, and the bottom of the electrode tells you a/f.

You should have more power if you are set right in the a/f. Extra oil seals the rings, helps keep them cool reducing friction, added to better burn and less blow by.

Im about two gallons down in that cannister. I transfer it to a 1 gal container to fill my bike. I'll fill it up and dilute it to about 32:1ish. Good advice. I just wrapped up two years of lab classes today, I better not mess this up.

Back