How's this pipe?

Neufcruz

Local time
12:31 AM
image.jpg
As the title states. How is this pipe and would you recommend any others over this for performance and looks. Want the red can to match as well.
Btw. I have the long expansion chamber in chrome but not a fan of how long it is and how it will look on bike.
Thoughts or suggestions.

Mike

Use the long expansion pipe, find out what it does. Ride at night if you don't like the looks.
Make a spacer or use some hose and make it longer.
These motors are so simple and fast to work on they encourage experimenting.
Maybe it will perform so good you don't care what it looks like.
(Heavens know that we have all discovered that from dating...)

Steve

Some swear by them, others just swear at them, any pipe is just going to work well at a certain RPM, lots of trial and error. Like sbest stated, you can vary the length of the primary to effect fit and performance, (longer = better low-end at expense of top-end) The plating on these is very thin, you can easily scruff it up with steel wool, then paint to suit. BTW, these pipes are LOUD, keep that in mind if you have easily offended neighbors.

Last edited:
Was curious as it was semi equivalent to the long expansion pipe I already have. If relatively close, I might just go for it.
Thanks

those are one of the few expansion chambers designed for a china girl that are worth a damn.

i was thinking of getting that recently and i have had a few cheaper ebay pipes with expansion chambers and what nots but ehhh not worth it unless u like the looks which i kindof bought it more for... but this time i just went with the sick bike parts exhaust and that thing dose work and u can tweak it from their to the rpm range u like... i just slapped it on and once u throttle it up a lil it goes but not outrageous amounts of power but just enough to know its their... unlike buying a speed nt carb....ported intake and "performance filter" and not really feel it ...hope this helps

Back