Hows your weather 2017?

KCvale

Motorized Bicycle Vendor
We had the best Fall, Winter and Spring ever this year here in Phoenix Arizona, but it's payback time... SUMMER.

100's are nothing, 110F+ is when it gets officially HOT here.
We are looking at 120F today before it "cools down" to 90F tonight and the next few days just in the 'Hundred Teens'.

Ouch!

butre

100 degrees in the desert is comfortable. when it's 90 degrees here the heat index is 120. when it's over 100 don't even think about leaving the comfort of your air conditioning, you might actually boil.

zippinaround

weather here has been good all in all , its usually a lot cooler and rainier. today i thought was a tad hot at 21 celsius very hot for ireland its usually about 4 aahaha

gary55

100 degrees in the desert is comfortable. when it's 90 degrees here the heat index is 120. when it's over 100 don't even think about leaving the comfort of your air conditioning, you might actually boil.
Time to crank up the ac and put on Lee Boneit. Maybe some L'Angelus.

jaguar

KC our summers here are similar to yours but often with humidity which makes them even more brutal. Right now its winter and I just got back from a ride and my hands are slowly thawing out.

KCvale

Motorized Bicycle Vendor
KC our summers here are similar to yours but often with humidity which makes them even more brutal.
Right now its winter and I just got back from a ride and my hands are slowly thawing out.
Ya, it's a 'Dry Heat' here until the Monsoons hit, then I'll be just as miserable as you hehe ;-}

Tough day yesterday, 119F high, 90F low last night, and 117F today.

Hi Summer, and screw you!

Steve Best

there is a nature-based solution to your problems with the heat. its called seasonal MIGRATION :p
Ha! I love it! Totally agreed!

I'm lucky enough to be able to migrate less than 20 miles and lose 20 degrees in the summer.
It only gains about 10 degrees in the winter.

Of course with the heat and humidity comes blackflies and mosquitoes, making the cool months look better.
There is a brief time when the weather is cool enough, the sun is shining and there are no bugs, but I missed it this year...

butre

Ha! I love it! Totally agreed!

I'm lucky enough to be able to migrate less than 20 miles and lose 20 degrees in the summer.
It only gains about 10 degrees in the winter.

Of course with the heat and humidity comes blackflies and mosquitoes, making the cool months look better.
There is a brief time when the weather is cool enough, the sun is shining and there are no bugs, but I missed it this year...
I go north and the temperature rises (no gulf breeze) but the humidity drops. 90 degrees in Jackson is comfortable, 90 degrees here is hell.

KCvale

Motorized Bicycle Vendor
I go north and the temperature rises (no gulf breeze) but the humidity drops. 90 degrees in Jackson is comfortable,
90 degrees here is hell.
Then I live in Hell as I won't be seeing low temps below 90F for awhile.
Funny, I don't notice it indoors ;-}