Hoyt's Hellcat from Chattanooga...hola

Hoyt's Hellcat

Local time
10:09 PM
I've built chopper bicycles for years. I work at Honest Charley speed shop. I am founder of DragonSlayer Ministries www.dragonslayerministries.com
I am new to forums. I am also starting a little thing on the side by designing and selling custom chopper motorized bicycles. Check out my site to learn more about my current and previous bikes. www.hoytshellcat.com site is very new still not found by Google.

Thanks and I hope to learn much from you all.

Brian

I am working on priceing. I still don't have the total info on my cost.
I plan to sell the bike in kit form. Any one who owns a motorized single speed bike could purchase a kit and ride a Hellcat in only a matter of hours.
I am also considering a board track racer design that would sell the same way.

Hi Brian. Welcome to MBc!
Cool stretch!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D
You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to get you motoring.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

Welcome. I really like the machine in your gallery. Looks like you do some very nice work.

Thanks man It feels good to here it! I have more I just have'nt shown. And I have more to build! I still have 2 Kustom Kruiser Slick Daddy's to build [brand new] and 1 spoiler in the box, and I have a brand new[in the box] KK Dyno GT Roadster I really don't know if I want to build or not??? I have it listed for sale now but I have so much on the table now I'll let fate decide!!!!!

Back