HP carb jetting

I cant tell ya with any knowledge about the HP carby as to what you should do...I always stay with either stock NT, or now, in the case of the Bofeng, its really just a much better, improved version of the NT, their settings are the same, but Bofeng is more refined and smoother in operation...For some strange reason, the motor even runs quieter because of it too...Don't quite know why that is the case...lol.
Maybe it smoothed out the intake air tract with the new carb? I guess I'm trying to say its less turbulent maybe? Or the new carb is better at atomization & the engine is burning more efficiently resulting in a quieter engine.

Or the new carb is better at atomization & the engine is burning more efficiently resulting in a quieter engine.
I believe that would be the case as a best guess...you actually need turbulence coming from the intake for better fuel usage and overall even combustion levels.

I believe that would be the case as a best guess...you actually need turbulence coming from the intake for better fuel usage and eventual combustion.
Yeah I know turbulence is a good thing to a certain point, didnt you pick up a couple mph also with that new carb?

Back