Ebay HS 49cc $109 + ship

Was checking out the pic of the motor on the site and there's no muffler and a lot of carbon on the exhaust port. That my friends is a used motor in the pic. The description says brand new, unopened package, motor. I sent BGF an email asking what exactly the customer is getting, I'll follow up when I get an answer. I may buy one at that price if brand new and not a customer return.

there's slight scratches on the pull start, it looks overall new, but probably started 2 or more times. also something with the hoses, but clutch area looks fresh new,,,
little bit cheap for an HS and I'm always leery of BGF anyway since getting a steel sprocket that looked like it sat on the shelf for years

BGF replied back that motors are new and in unmolested packaging. If not ebay will get on him if they're not.

nods,, he had a dozen of em and that 1 in the pic just a handled example on the bench. BGF does try to undercut other sellers lots of times.
yes ebay or paypal will certainly go to bat for you if a product is significantly not as described. PP froze gasbike's acct. after they sent me a bum engine plate. that resolved things lickety split haha

Back