Ht Engine size

J

JE

Just curious how big of a size difference there is between the 33cc and 80cc HT motores.I need to find a faairly small engin I can mount in the frame of my new boardtracker project.

Attachments

• IMG_2898.jpg
    IMG_2898.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 207
Just curious how big of a size difference there is between the 33cc and 80cc HT motores.I need to find a faairly small engin I can mount in the frame of my new boardtracker project.

That is an easy question ............ the difference is 47cc's

LOL

D

First off that is a sweet frame, you don't even have a frount tire and I'm already jealous!
And to clarify I believe that most Happy Time's(NTJL's {Nantong Jaili's} ) regardless of engine size have the same distance between motor mounts. I am pretty sure that they all have the same crank case, and if the displacement is different it is because the have a different cylinder up top. So an 66cc may be taller than a 49cc, but the mounts will be in the same position. I'm also pretty sure that these engines only come in those two sizes, although they are often refereed to as 50ccs and 70ccs/80ccs.

Thanks.It's a 1920's HP snyder frame 1936 schwinn fork 1950's JCHiggens crank.1960 Schwinn Rear wheel with a 2 speed kick back wheel and will have a 1940 Whizzer front wheel with a drum brake.

Id put a 50cc roundhead on that frame with a shifter kit, but it looks most any HT 2 stroke will work.

never heard of a 33cc HT though...

Back