HT front mount?

I've got a couple plans to take care of that. the mount would be adjustible. But first I need to get this thing working, so a temp mount was all I needed.

On a side note, Have you considered making a Shifter kit that didn't bolt directly to the motor? This kit is well put together, and would fit 4 or 5 of the frames I have, but the bike I chose has been a bit of a nightmare to make it work. however, it looks like it would have fit perfectly if I could have bolted the jackshaft behind the crank and just used a chain tensioner with the motor mounted as a normal HT motor.

Well there are forces at work that just don't allow for that type of mounting and it would lose some of its ability to be universal. The "Requirements" page on our website says that it will fit a standard "V" frame mountain bike and most cruisers frames. If yours is other than those it is a "use at your own risk" kind of deal. BTW what frame are you using? I might be able to offer some mounting options for you.

Some kind of Columbia frame. Year and type unknown but odd parts like a 19mm seatpost make me think it's pre ww2.

Back