Hua sheng flywheel partial stuck now

Bryanorisirs

Local time
8:11 AM
8D472D22-E71B-434E-BA51-98B3D4E1B1DA.jpeg
Been working on this project replaced the fuel lines, electrical shut off, added a fuel filter, eidtntheottle not cluch (may be what I need to get it) my question is it pull started 2 for under a minute when i first got it not it won’t pull at all and I’ve put mystery oil through the spark plug and that helped loosen the fly, and changed the oil. Any suggestions?

It wont turn over at all with the pull starter, correct? Unless transmission & clutch is locked up. If that's not it, something internally is broke in the engine.

It wont turn over at all with the pull starter, correct? Unless transmission & clutch is locked up. If that's not it, something internally is broke in the engine.
I’ve taken off the pull start and can manually turn it and even more i out some magic mysterious in the spark plug hole

I’ve taken off the pull start and canmanually turn it and even more i out some magic mysterious in the spark plu
How can I tell if that is locked up? And the bike wheel won’t rotate backwards?

Back