HuaSheng 142F vs Honda GXH50 vs Dax XC50s

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the official papers, not the "tally board" you will see the name spelled correctly.

Secondly I only offer the Whizzer records to show I know how to make a motor break records.

I also know running around a circular track has more to do with the rider than the motor. I have won hundreds of motorcycle races on talent, not motor performance.

Best way to race for motor performance is on a DYNO or side by side drag races.

Good news is.............I will race anybody, anytime, in my part of the country, period.

I even have ways to increase the power a lot, but don't need to as no one has managed to beat ANY of my motorbikes yet. Did I mention NO ONE HAS EVER beat any of my motorbikes.

Every EZ motorbike I entered into competition has WON, not sometimes.........every time.
Every Whizzer I have entered into competition has WON, not sometimes.........every time.

If anyone want to stop by I will gladly add them to the "defeated" list.

The big question is.........Have any of you raced in professional races, or just giving your view. In fact do any have any paperwork on any tests? Are all you comments based on facts or just guestimates? Do you personally own a serious competitive motor or just disputing others because you can't make one really fast?

Enough of this nonsense, as I need to shine up some of the trophies I have won with my collection of seriouly fast motorbikes.

I would suggest you all see if you can find anyone that has ever won a class race against me [good luck with that]. Check around as hundreds have tried to take the top spot, and none have managed to do so yet.

Have fun,

You're on the East Coast. That doesn't count to us West Coasters. Bring your bike to where the real competition is! Year-round, too. :D

You know how many Q-matic equipped bikes have won at the races out here? None. Not one. Why don't you bring one of yours out and try? You'll be humbled real quick.

Regardless, none of your "records" have any relevance when it comes to "49.97MPH" speed claims. That speed, without wind or downhill, is just not feasible at all. Not with 2HP.

Hi,

When I raced motorcycles, the midwest produced the fastest racers in the US, and once in a while a CA rider would do good. The fastest racers were from MI, OH, IN, IL, MA, and PA.

The only fast racer from CA I remember was Kenny Roberts, while the east coast produced hundreds of race winners, therefore I consider west coast riders slower. You also need to know there were several CA Whizzers entered in the competition at Portland, IN. several years ago, and guess what..... I beat them all.

One mistake you guys are making is you assume my HS and Honda motors are completely stock. While it is true, I didn't alter the bore & stroke, however I did rework all the ports, installed an adjustable main jet, altered the timing with an offset key, and tuned the exhaust. I would also assume the HP is far more than 2 HP. Simply "blue printing" the motor always makes it run better, as everyone trying to out perform me found out. Just ask anyone that has attempted to best my EZ bikes or Whizzers, as they all wonder "what happened".

Another issue you guys also ignore, is all motors aren't created equal, as some always run better than others. BTW, where is it written that 2 HP can reach 50 MPH? Are you serious? Just check the Bonneville speed records and you will find many 2 HP motors exceeding 50 MPH. Just because you guys can't make it happen doesn't mean it is law.

In conclusion.....I'm here, and if anyone thinks they can win against my motorbikes, just stop on by! If that isn't easy to do, just send your best to Dawson Springs, KY next year and I will be happy to explain how it works. We can race on a dirt drag track and the "Roller Road" [both real tests on motors, not riders].

I will now turn this post back over to the original poster, as this is just a major waste of my time. Last post.

Bye,

Hi,

When I raced motorcycles, the midwest produced the fastest racers in the US, and once in a while a CA rider would do good. The fastest racers were from MI, OH, IN, IL, MA, and PA.

The only fast racer from CA I remember was Kenny Roberts, while the east coast produced hundreds of race winners, therefore I consider west coast riders slower. You also need to know there were several CA Whizzers entered in the competition at Portland, IN. several years ago, and guess what..... I beat them all.

Blah, blah, and none of it has _anything at all_ to do with motorized bicycles today. You love to toot your own horn, and your arguments are always weak.

One mistake you guys are making is you assume my HS and Honda motors are completely stock. While it is true, I didn't alter the bore & stroke, however I did rework all the ports, installed an adjustable main jet, altered the timing with an offset key, and tuned the exhaust. I would also assume the HP is far more than 2 HP. Simply "blue printing" the motor always makes it run better, as everyone trying to out perform me found out. Just ask anyone that has attempted to best my EZ bikes or Whizzers, as they all wonder "what happened".

You implied you just had a tuned exhaust. But what is "far more" than 2HP? 2.5? The engine in stock form has an abundance of flow already, porting it isn't going to do anything but reduce low-end torque and minimally raise peak HP. You're not going to get more than 10-15% from that. You also once stated (in another thread) that the AGK cam didn't do anything for power, so I assume you forgo that modification. Your "EZ" bikes are also unproven against real competition. Bring it to a California race, bet you can't even take 3rd in the 49CC category :D

Another issue you guys also ignore, is all motors aren't created equal, as some always run better than others. BTW, where is it written that 2 HP can reach 50 MPH? Are you serious? Just check the Bonneville speed records and you will find many 2 HP motors exceeding 50 MPH. Just because you guys can't make it happen doesn't mean it is law.

It's called physics, and where are the 2HP records? Don't see any. If the bike had full aero fairings, a very tucked rider, and it was a cool day with no wind, 50MPH might be had. But not you on a Q-matic with 24" wheels and balloon tires unless you had wind or downhill assisting. You know how I know? Doesn't matter, I don't need to toot my own horn.

In conclusion.....I'm here, and if anyone thinks they can win against my motorbikes, just stop on by! If that isn't easy to do, just send your best to Dawson Springs, KY next year and I will be happy to explain how it works. We can race on a dirt drag track and the "Roller Road" [both real tests on motors, not riders].

The competition must be really weak over there if you're winning drag races with a Q-matic. Really weak.
Almost everyone but you knows the Q-matic is slow off the line :geek:

I will now turn this post back over to the original poster, as this is just a major waste of my time. Last post.

Bye,

Sure, have fun.

Quenton Guenther

To bad your rolling road records don't mean much but the fact you can spin the rear tire that fast NOT that it will actually go that fast on a street/racecourse with a rider. You are not having to move the weight of the bike or rider. You are not having to overcome the aerodymanic drag on the bike and rider or the forces of gravity if going up hill. Now lets see some time slips from the local dragstrip.

This reminds me of the Cali boys talking down Don Garlits when big daddy started making noise on the east coast. No way! They said. Bogus times. He needs to come out here and we'll show him.
Crow became the main dish after he showed.

Hi Chrisnbush,

I know many have converted from other drive systems to the Q-Matic, however we don't compile information about other companies. I am sure someone will have comments about converting to the Q-Matic on this site.

I don't think we can compare an in frame to either a rack mount or a fricton drive as they are basically very different.

All I can tell you is everytime I run against any HS 49 CC 4 stroke my bike is always much faster. I always have to slow down and wait for the others to catch up, however speed isn't as important as duribility. Many have tried to stay up with my EZ bike, and several have broke in the proccess [freewheels, clutch bushings, throwing primary chains, clutch hubs, rod & crank seperations, etc].

Have fun,

Hey Quenton / et. al.

If anyone is interested, my Super Titan motor (part of thread above) blew at 7540 logged miles. Again, I used Tufoil (Teflon ?) additive, although always the cheap Walmart (SuperTech) oil. To recap, I commuted 30 miles a day for almost 2 years, many workdays, even through the winter. Probably started noticing loss of power around 3K (hindsight), when I started adjusting valves, buying clutches, etc. At the end I was running the Restore product to increase compression, seemed to help. So what did I do ? At this point in my MB experience, I went out and bought ANOTHER Super Titan. I am breaking it in on Valvoline 10-30 regular, at 150 miles I will switch to Valvoline 10-30 synthetic + Tufoil treatement.

Quentin - I might be interested in the EZ drive if I can run a Lifan motor (3hp) with it, I will be scoping it out as I am doing another build. The motor looks like the Harbor Freight predators 49,79,99cc series, obviously I need to spec out the shaft length, diameter, step with your setup. I can't find these Predators anymore, at least doing an online search of Harbor Freight. Home depot sells the Lifan, I figure at 3hp and 100 bucks a pop, I am getting a better value even if they don't last as long as the hua sheng... (the Super titan being rated at 3 hp). Not sure how your unit freewheels though. I have had friction mounts, and rear mounts which were said to "freewheel", but it was just saying that if you come to an idle at the top of a hill, and start to coast, you will "freewheel" as the clutch is not engaged - GEBE told me this also over the phone for their kits. Almost killed myself doing this one time, as all it takes is a tweak on the throttle and the clutch engages - if you are doing 40 GOODBYE...

40 downhill on my stock MB, geez guys, get a life...

Hello racing fans! I've been away for a while but it looks like several of you have kept the ball rolling while I was gone. Thank you, I think!! From previous posts it looks like the carbs are the same, the valves and springs are the same, but the piston on the Super Titan might be domed which would up the compression. Is that the only difference we have identified up to this point? Since the claimed HP for each engine is "out of the box", a tuned exhaust and other "add ons" would not be a factor in evaluatin the "apples to apples" and "lemons to lemons" comparison(though they could bump the HP even more over a stock setup). Let's get back on track so we can figure out if there is an easy way to get a little more HP out of the HS on the front end without completely remanufacturing the engine. What's your take?

Well I ripped down my old 142-F and have the piston out of it. I am planning to do a post mortem on the Super Titan soon (for parts), when I have the piston I can do a side by side pic. The 142-F died when racing a bicyclist. Didn't totally die - i.e. wasn't siezed up. Piston still moved fine in the cylinder, but the crank clamp was loose, the screws were loose. Probably damaged somehow, but is it possible the screws come loose on these things, could this be one cause of death and so possibly be avoided ?

Hi Chris. Looking forward to the side-by-side of the two pistons. Then we will know for sure if the Titan piston is domed. On your HS, when you refer to the crank clamp do you mean the bolts on the lower end of the connecting rod. If so, that's what Quenton and others were saying about these things coming unglued at high rpms. If you had the engine wound out tight when she blew that's probably what happened. Otherwise, it could be another example of a quality control mishap where your particular engine got through the production process without the rod bolts properly torqued. On a lot of engines, the connecting rod bolts have washers with tabs on them that are bent against the bolt head once they are torqued to prevent them from backing out. Maybe you can post pictures of the damage for a better post mortem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back