HuaSheng 49cc current issues

Colt

Local time
9:51 AM
I've ridden it a few times but I'm experiencing a couple of issues which I'll try to describe to the best of my ability. First issue is the amount of smoke coming out of exhaust its white it's smoking really bad as the RPMs get higher. 2nd issue is when I'm going up a hill Im not talking a big hill just a little hill (has to be under 15% grade) it'll start off fine but then it's like I lose the power I should be getting and it struggles to make it up the hill I can pedal and it helps thats how slow I'm going. 3rd is I am leaking from my air filter not terribly bad just drips a little bit. I do not have stock air filter I have this http://sickbikeparts.com/4-stroke-air-filter/ so maybe this is causing some issues? A person in comments talked about having to drill jet size bigger is that something I should do? Thanks

First things first ditch that hoot transfer case and spend a lil on a 4g or ez qmatic. The hoot will die so fast with any hills. The chain stretches inside with no way to tension it and output shaft gets huge play, rocks back and forth when you open throttle or release.

I just clicked the link and thought my PC had a virus!
BikeBerry has sold out all of their 'hits' to another web marketing page!
If you look real hard you find the link to BB site on the top right, but really?

BB sells crap and have been called on it.
Now, apparently they have another revenue stream...
Make money before you actually get to their site to double screw you!

The people still ummm... 'Silly Enough' to buy from them or gasbike/kings, will simply have to lean the hard way I guess...

The kits are cheap because they are only designed to have to last ~3 months so you can't dispute the charge OR get a refund.

Last edited:
Take a look at the new Q-Matic Pacesetter drive on ez web site. It has a different primary ratio and climbs hills better. Also new stall speed kits available to alter ticking speed [engagement speed], also better for low speed cruising [not shown on website, ask if more information is needed]. All previous drives can be upgraded to Pacesetter and or stall speed kits, as all upgrades are always backwards compatible.

Well in the real world, white smoke means water. Blue smoke is oil and black smoke is too much fuel. That being said oil smoke can look white when riding. If its dripping out the air cleaner you might want to make sure your not over full of oil. If it's being sucked out of the crank case into the carb. It will foul your plug and run real sluggish. Worth a cheack.

Back