Huasheng 49cc lock an load (bell rotor)

highhobo

Local time
12:33 AM
A little while back i bought a lock an load from bikeberry.My first one. After a couple months the bell rotor broke right at the nut.I ordered a new one rode it for about a week an the same thing happened again in the same place,I can't understand why it's doing this.I thought maybe it might be the part itself. or am i doing something wrong as far as maybe pushing it down to far on the tire an createing too much preasure. If you understand what i'm talking about. Or is it just a cheap part i'm getting for bikeberry? Thank you for any help you can give.

It's the quality of the Chinese kit the way they're made. Lots of issues like yours, holes not being centered properly, bearings etc.. Try a Staton kit or thatsdax.com. Dax is pricey but a good kit. For a $100 I'd get a Staton kit and have years of riding from it.

Thanks for the comment but, i've got too deal with what i got for now. Maybe this next one they sent me will work, The only reason i got bikeberry was for the guarantee. other than this issue it runs good!

Back