Huasheng 49CC

J

James White

When it comes down from high RPM makes a little ticking sound? Were can I find a full gasket set for this engine?

When it comes down from high RPM makes a little ticking sound? Were can I find a full gasket set for this engine?
What kind of transfer case are you using, one of those cheap pieces of s**t gasbike sells?

Chances are that is where the noise is coming from as the HS 142F engines are solid.
Does your engine has a long bare shaft, or a short shaft with the clutch attached?
If it the latter you can replace the transfer case with a 4G.

I have ran it without transfer case. G7 ghost racer. Still hear it. I am starting to think the oil splash. Connecting rod cap nuts loose? I trying to find case gasket or full gasket set.

Sun City. Until Saturday. Moving up to Fredonia AZ. I have seen some of your builds. Cool! Here is the one I am running right now.
WP_20161218_11_50_49_Pro.jpg

I just wanted to get the 49cc fixed so when I get there I can build another to sale. That way I may have someone else to ride with. Lots of Cool country up there.

Cool.
Yes, I have seen and overnight stayed in most every corner of AZ, hard to beat the life here.

Back