Huasheng bogging problem

LOL @ you trying to take the diplomatic route now after getting shrekt in this thread. What a joke you are. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

You're the one who tried to misrepresent my previous posts by typing up outright lies and completely rank speculation stemming from your own constant ultracrepidarianism in this forum. I don't normally hold grudges, but in your case, I think I will. There's nothing about you that I can respect.
You are only mad because you still have to pedal your 4 stroke with a shift kit, while I can go much faster without having to pedal. I have video proof at the socal races on my speeds, you just have sour old man crap trying to s**t on others because you can't do it.
Edit: I will never ignore you, you are far too much fun. I've got about 35k miles on my 2 personal 4 stroke engines, the used 49cc and new 53cc. Please, pretend you have more miles.

Last edited:
I enjoy pedaling without screwing up my old knees, why I set my bike up that way. I ride MB for leisure.

I have a car, a truck, and a motorcycle. Got anything else, or are you just shooting blanks drunkenly?

Trololo. You took the easy diversion route. You are a super failure and need to stop talking crap on the (real) motorized bike enthusiasts.
I'm an old troll and am trying my best to not be that way. I know your kind because I'm a recovering troll. Sometimes you fools bring it back out.... I'm doing my best :/.
Edit: holy crap if you don't edit your idiocy, you will look retarded through history.

Last edited:
Yeah, troll on. I'm always game for a fight. Unlike you, I'll wake up tomorrow with full cognizance of yesterday and have no regrets.

Your hypocrisy is amusing tho, as is your attempt to exclude me from this community by inserting yourself into an unseen majority.

I have a huasheng 49cc engine with the adapter and NT carb on it. I can run it for a short time but once it gets up to operating temperature, the carb gets hot and it vapor locks as my fuel boils away. Anyone know how to fix this? The bike is a Schwinn frontier bike, I'm using a 56t sprocket, and the engine was broken in like a new Chevy 350 would be. I'm about to abandon this thing in the nolichucky river. So tired of riding off, and barely getting it home.

Hi,

I am new to this whole motor biking thing and I just finished my first build today. It was pretty fun for about an hour or two and then I began having problems with the Huasheng 49cc. I have it mounted on the back of the bike with a friction drive from Staton Inc. I road it around for an hour and at first, it was fine. I think I may need a larger size drive wheel though because the top speed is really low and I am practically giving full throttle and going maybe 20 mph, but I'd guess more like 15 mph, but that's beside the point.

Anyway, that's not the problem though. After an hour, I noticed the engine was producing less and less power as I would rev it. It was also going at a slightly lower rpm, but not much. I let off of it for a while and then tried the throttle again and it died. After this, I could not get the engine to start again. I was eventually able to get it started by raising the idle speed, but it died again, so adjusted it more and it would stay running, but now whenever I give it any throttle, it just bogs down and dies in a few seconds.

I've been running with the oil that came with it and it wasn't completely full maybe 2/3, so I added some more oil, but it didn't help. Hopefully I didn't ruin it with too little oil.

To me it seems like the engine is over-heating. It has that working hard sound as it slows down. Why is it doing this? I don't know much about engines, but I am an engineer, so I can understand most things. Any suggestions?

I am going to try it again after it cools down and see if the problem still occurs. Hopefully it does LOL, because I really don't know what to do if it's over heating so easy. I probably went only 2-3 miles and I was using the engine about 50% of the time - most of that time was nearly full throttle.

Thanks.
these things are built really bad poke a thin wire through your jets your basically clogged so when you changed your idle it worked again for a little while but more paint from the tank probably blocked it more and the over heating is because the pilot jet is probably still functioning properly but the other is clogged sorry to lag on but poke a wire through your jet or micro drill set as close as you can

I thought it was illegal to ship with any fluids, pretty sure they test-fire at the factory then drain the case. Unless it actually arrived with oil filled in the case, you (the op) ran your engine with the slight film that remained after draining, and for a few hours o_O. You may have toasted your engine already. I cringed reading your post, I have never received an engine thorough the mail with oil in the case. It would leak out and wreck all the mail around it if it was tipped so the case vent was the lowest part... The only thing I can see going different is if your engine arrived with a small bottle of oil to fill the case. Engines never come filled with oil in the case of arriving by mail...

Have you ever taken off your left side case and checked out your plastic cam that rubs on metal? Bet you find lost power replacing that. You might even see 35 mph uphill replacing that :p.
[/QU
The older ones had a different cdi without the rev limiter. Grubee has new engines with the old style cdi now.
you can buy a aftermarket one

I have a huasheng 49cc engine with the adapter and NT carb on it. I can run it for a short time but once it gets up to operating temperature, the carb gets hot and it vapor locks as my fuel boils away. Anyone know how to fix this? The bike is a Schwinn frontier bike, I'm using a 56t sprocket, and the engine was broken in like a new Chevy 350 would be. I'm about to abandon this thing in the nolichucky river. So tired of riding off, and barely getting it home.
Simple fix, wrap some tinfoil around your float bowl and make sure the hose is routed away from the exhaust.

I don't own a Huashang 49cc But most Engines have a carb heat insulator gasket.
The carb heat insulator gasket is made out of, kinda like a hard plastic. Maybe you need one.

Back