Hub axle

Oh, OK, really hard to work from just a pic - looks like no hub adapter either, so is sprocket just bolted to disk brake holes? If so, then longer bolts with some washers to put under sprocket might help in getting it aligned better, but than I'm not sure what it was that broke the other spokes, maybe chain came off and got inside there?

Got it off eBay

Attachments

• 5D83A3E2-700A-44CC-802E-56C03AC4F77E.png
    5D83A3E2-700A-44CC-802E-56C03AC4F77E.png
    512.3 KB · Views: 166
  • B2BC8BFD-E741-44BB-8C4D-0973BFBA3004.png
    B2BC8BFD-E741-44BB-8C4D-0973BFBA3004.png
    630.8 KB · Views: 163
I used a hub adapter from MB Rebel. Most bikes need the sprocket offset towards the spokes.

Honestly rag joints aren't that bad if your spokes are tight, the sprocket is centered and the rag joint bolts are tight. The dangerous part is the hardware.

If your hub is the one from the screen shot watch out for cracks on the flange. The thin flange is a piss poor way for the manufacturer to save money.

Wow I like this a lot this is why I love this forum for guys like you it looks like the perfect chain alignment no need for spacers and etc looks like a perfect fit for what I have

From the image that the OP posted I'm noticing that he substituted a chunk of all thread for the original hub axle.

What in the world possessed you to do this? It's a really bad idea, it's no wonder you bent your axle. Bending axles will always throw your chain line off. That hub should have done fine with the stock axle.

Back