Hueshang Performance Mods

JuraTyKokotko

Local time
9:51 AM
happy new year to all of you guys :)
-
I would like to do some upgrading on my huasheng 142f. I want more speed out of it. Right now i can go about 30miles per hour/48km per hour.
best if i can do these at home.
And i can sacrifice some mpg. Because full gastank (1,5l) can last me for 90km. And i have full throttle all the time.
IMG_20220909_064205_222.jpg

(Pic is old 3 months, i did more cosmetic upgrades)

Can't upgrade that engine but you can change the transfer case or use a shift kit
Predator 79cc would be a better choice

By building a shifter you won't increase the top speed but will increase the average speed. Another option instead of a shift kit is to use a 3 or 5-speed IGH as a jackshaft transmission.

You can always give it the old hot road treatment, if you have the skills and tools. Head porting and a free flowing exhaust would give a bump in power. The main limitation with most of the 4 strokes is that they are limited to fairly low rpm (around 3600 to 4000). And in order to really see any power increase the motors need to rev up higher. Try and increase the rpm much and they start throwing rods and floating valves.

Iirc (being old and in the way - entirely possible i don't), HS 142f is governed to around 6800rpm unlike most... However, the tiny valves along with the mediocre ports are the biggest limitations to achieving more power.

Back